Sunday, February 18, 2007

The Name Game II

We are back at square one.

Nothing on the old list seems quite right. So, we're taking submissions again. And, we're abandoning the rules. If you've got names you like, post them here. If you've already suggested them, that's OK, you can suggest again. If it was on the old list, that's OK too. We might still choose one of those. We're just not sure.

The only "rule" left is that your submissions should still be anonymous. We don't want to add in the math of weighing whether 1 grandparent + 2 friends should get more weight than 2 aunts + a business colleage.

Here we go again...

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finn.

Anonymous said...

Blaine or Blane
Elrik
Mateo

Anonymous said...

Logan or Hunter

Anonymous said...

Henry.

Anonymous said...

Emmett.

Anonymous said...

Scott
Eric/Erik
Fergus

Anonymous said...

Axel. It's Swedish. It's cool.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to put in a 2nd vote for Henry. I think it fits perfectly with Boo's real name. What a cute family that would be. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Henry. Cameron too

Anonymous said...

One vote Axel

Anonymous said...

Alton

Anonymous said...

Torin : "Chief"
Griffen: " chief" or "lord"
Kai: "Rejoice"
Morgan: "Sea circle"
Hamish: don't know the meaning. It's about as celtic as you can get.

Anonymous said...

I figure we'll hear when R2 has a name so until then I'm gonna keep posting. Here's today's list:

Brice
Colin
Creighton
Devlin
Egan
Gavin
Griffin
Kelan
Nolan
Payton

Anonymous said...

I like Colin and Griffen, but not as well as Henry or Alton or Cameron!