R2's room, currently the Book Room to Boo, has glow-in-the-dark stars on the ceiling leftover from the last owners. Boo discovered them not long ago and was really fascinated. So, Daddy bought a package for her room. Today while Mama was out having girltime, they hung up the stars together. Daddy got on the stepstool and Boo handed him stars one at a time from her bed. Tonight we all went and looked at her stars before she went to sleep.



3 comments:
I would love to have seen Boo standing on her bed handing Daddy the stars. Sounds like a Kodak moment to me. Very sweet Daddy. Then all three of you in her room looking at her pretty stars together, what sweet sweet memories.
Remember when Auntie BSU had starts on her ceiling? And then Bampa and I used that bedroom for a few years? I would look at the stars every night. I wanted to put them in our new bedroom too! When I went away to school Auntie BSU told me that when she looked at her stars she thought of me. I love stars. Yea for the new stars in Boos rooom!
This makes me cry...in a happy way. I remember putting up the stars in my room with Boo's Mama, when she was home visiting from college. She put up a circle just to remind me of her. I looked at those stars alot and they always connected me to my family, even if they were far away. I'm glad Boo has stars now too!
Post a Comment