I've actually been trying to add tickers for both Boo and R2 since I launched the blog. My problem is that the tickers are too big for the sidebar and putting them at the very bottom seemed useless. Fred inspired me to look for a new one that was smaller. There aren't many out there. There is one floating baby that is a little bit creepy and then a few really boring ones. I've compromised with the least boring of the boring, and here are the ones that don't fit:

3 comments:
I like the ones that don't fit. They are like the one I did for Lil' to track her first birthday. The one for R2 on the side is only a blue rectangular box...no data.
Hmmm. It works for me, it has a scrolling "29" today, which I hope will update tomorrow. Anyone else having trouble seeing it?
I like the other ones better, too. Maybe Daddy can do some computer magic and help me post them.
I can see the 29. :)
Post a Comment