Tuesday, April 24, 2007

One Month

4 Weeks
30 Days
720 Hours
43,200 Minutes
2,592,000 Seconds

Give or take

9 comments:

A. said...

It looks like the movie "Rent," which if I recall you did not like, took its toll...

Anonymous said...

Daddy did not enjoy Rent.

Mama said...

Mama did not enjoy Rent, either. The connection was unfortunate, but I decided that badly conceived entertainment should not hinder my freedom of expression.

Anonymous said...

That should be plenty of time for Daddy to redesign the family logo at the top of Strider's House homepage. I wonder what creative representation R2 will end up with.

Anonymous said...

Mental Note...Don't rent Rent.

Anonymous said...

You have the Harry Potter countdown on here already, but not a countdown to R2's debut?

Mama said...

I actually had dreams last night about the redesigned banner. I'm not going to say what the options were because I know Daddy will do a great job and I don't want to pollute his creativity. Right now he's still working on fish, though.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late in commenting on the blogs because I have been gone. I did notice that there was a new countdown for R2 when I was at Opa Hans's house. He saw it too and got confused with R2's countdown and the Harry Potter countdown, so I told him all about the upcoming new book Event. He though staying home with Fred sounded better than standing in line in the middle of the night.

Anonymous said...

Bampa and I saw Rent too. It was one of those seemingly never ending movies, but being the person I am, I watched the whole thing, thinking it would get better. How come they never get better?