R2 and I went to the doctor on Friday.
He is head-down and "fairly low in the birth canal." When I asked whether that meant he might be early, she said "Oh, I can't promise anything like that." She did say she thought he was unlikely to turn over again, and that he is "smart enough to know which way to face."
All other signs are good.
Easter pictures & tales soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
How exciting. Of course he is smart enough! The end of phase one is in sight for Mama and R2. Hang in there. Did you have pie for breakfast again? I told Midge about that and she laughed. She was the first person I knew who ate pie for breakfast. She was feeding Mama pie too 36 years ago. Mama liked it. It was either pie or breast milk. Mama liked pie!
Very good news! It won't be long now and I'm sure Mama is ready to meet her new little son, not to mention Daddy and of course, Boo will be excited to meet her new little rudder. Thanks for the good news.
Post a Comment