Daddy and Boo gave Mama a fabulous spa package last Mother's Day. It's hard to be a working Mama and find a day to spend at the spa. I finally did. Massage, pedicure & facial, plus just relaxing. It was fabulous.
Daddy has also been working hard on R2's room:
Daddy has also been working hard on R2's room:
First finished fish:
Finished clam (it has silver spots, the photo doesn't really show how it glows).
In progress (I love the "ghosty" images):


A day of pampering is strangely exhausting. Daddy is off seeing Frogz with Fred. Mama is going to bed early.



2 comments:
Yay for Mama's spa day. Did R2 have a good day too? Wow Daddy, what great fish you paint! Can't wait to see the ghosty figures finished.
I'm so glad you had your wonderful SPA day. I went to the site and it looks fabulous. A day of pampering is a good thing.
Daddy's fish is amazing and he has such a friendly face. He's big and bold and beautiful and friendly. I kind of like the ghosty fish but that would be TOOOO SCARRRRRRY for little R2. Great job Daddy!
Post a Comment