- Sitting up in his highchair (no solid food yet, though)
- Smiling
- Traveling (roll, scoot, roll, scoot, scoot, reach, roll)
- Waking up only once or twice a night (WOO HOO!)
I've been thinking that after 6 months, it's time for R2 to have a new name that says something about him as an individual. I'm taking suggestions. Rudder, Blue (eyes, not Steve/Joe's dog), and Finch are all possibilities.
Today is one month until Boo's 3rd birthday. She is identifying with "2" a lot right now. Every time we count "2" of anything, she says "I'm 2!!" or "2 like me!!" Last night at dinner we told her that her birthday was coming soon and that she would be 3. We have only spent about 3 waking hours with her since she learned this and she has asked at least 7 times whether it is her birthday yet. I've told her that she has to put on her PJs, go to sleep and wake up 31 times (illustrated by counting to 31) before it's her birthday. I tried to distract her with Oosje and Bampa taking her to the beach and swimming for Thanksgiving. Neither worked. I'll have to get a calendar and start marking off days. I think she's ready for the lesson in time.



1 comment:
I like Finch, but I'm a bird chick. Although Blue with Boo is awfully cute.
Post a Comment