Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mail

Boo got a letter from Oosje with a picture of Blue to color. She also got a box from Drama with a new backpack, new books, and an old-fashioned metal top for R2.

All were big hits.

The song is from Blues Clues, where else? The attitude is all Boo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

I played the video for Todd and he still remembered and recognized who it was! :-)

Anonymous said...

I agree - adorable

When my youngest was little we had to sing this every time mail came through the letterbox
It made receiving bills fun!

Anonymous said...

Yea Boo! I'm going to send lots more letters so I can watch Boo sing and dance. I just watched this 4 times in a row and am going to watch some more. One of these days I will even see Blues Clues and learn some of the songs.