Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Robeez

R2 outgrew his first pair of Robeez. I miss them alread. I think I'll have to frame them with Boo's first pair: Argyle & Butterflies
R2 has moved on to fire trucks. They are from either Oosje or Aunt BSU. I was never really clear which one. I'm sure Oosje will tell me tonight.


Boo's daytime Mama asked me to get her some new ones to wear inside during the day. That way, their feet stay warm but they don't track dirt from their outside shoes all over the house. She looked at me very pointedly and told me I should let Boo choose her own. I suspect she thought that Boo was more likely to choose fun, girly, frilly ones for herself than I was to choose them for her (daytime Mama likes frilly girly more than I do). Who knows. Maybe she just thought that I wouldn't think of letting her choose for herself.

So, off we went to find Boo new Robeez. She chose without hesitation.

I hesitated.

I showed her all kinds of other options.

Fairies?

Flowers?


Snowmen?

No, No, and No.

Dump Trucks.



(smirk)

You go, girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

The next time Boo comes to the snowy state she will find a plethora of dump trucks. I now have an entire fleet of them in my shed, waiting for spring. Lil had a great time with all of them this last september when she had a week at Kamp K...... I have Henry to thank for them. They are still his but he has agreed to shared ownership, so I can keep them in the shed which is closer to the creek than were they to live in his garage. I am grateful to Henry for the fleet.