Saturday, January 19, 2008

Ace at 8 Months

Don't fence me in!

I'm a boy on the move. I like to go places. My favorite place to be is under the toilet. It's very neat under there. Mama and Daddy sometimes try to trap me in the closet with the laundry basket to keep me away from the toilet. I do not like it. They've also tried to trap me in the bedroom, hoping that more room to roam would distract me from my beloved toilet. I am not that easy to fool.

I'm working on that standing thing that the big people do. I can pull myself up on an adult or a piece of furniture. I see that people do it in the middle of the room, though, and I'm trying to figure out how that works. I get up on my hands and feet, but I don't seem to be able to go anywhere from there. I'll get it worked out, soon, though.

Veggies Rock!

I like carrots, sweet potatoes, squash & peas. I do not enjoy apples or pears. I haven't decided about bananas yet. Sometimes I think Mama and Daytime Mama sneak a little bit of fruit in to a lot of cereal. Speaking of cereal, I like rice and oatmeal now. When I eat, I can really pack it away.

Growing

Mama and Daddy have a hard time keeping up with the clothes that are too small. Stuff that fit last week is suddenly way too small.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. 8 months already. Time is going so very fast. Soon Ace will be running up to the park to play! I'm trying not to blink my eyes. Every time I do another moment has passed that will not come again.