I remember calling Moolah "Sweetheart" about a year ago, upon my arrival. She looked at me and said "I'm not Sweetheart! I'm Moolah!" Now she appears to know a few terms of endearment.
Mama Daddy Moolah as Big Sister Ace as Little Brother and... Strider as himself
** Guest Starring **
As Mama's Family Tree Drama, Poppa and Opa as "Greats" Oosje and Bampa as "Grands" Uncle & Aunt BSU, and Lil' Eleven as "Cousin" Belle, as herself
As Daddy's Family Tree Gigi & Grandpa as "Greats" Nanna and Papa as "Grands" The Captain, Aunt Fanny, and Cousins Lois and Posey McUncle, McAunt and McCousins Aunt D & Uncle D as "Great Aunt & Uncle"
2 comments:
Hehe... Todd gets similarly uptight about exact names: "You're not Mom (Dad), you're Mommy (Daddy)!"
I remember calling Moolah "Sweetheart" about a year ago, upon my arrival. She looked at me and said "I'm not Sweetheart! I'm Moolah!" Now she appears to know a few terms of endearment.
Post a Comment