My truck was the first (and so far only) brand new vehicle I ever had. I got to choose everything about it. I got everything I wanted. I really love her.Daddy has been working to sell her. It is a part of the financial strategy for me to launch my business. He got calls from several people. He worked hardest with a Kathy from the Rainier State because she sounded like she would treat Sabi with respect. It was awfully nice of Daddy to pay attention to my emotional attachment to the truck, and do his best to assure me she would be with a good family, when what really we really needed was to get the equity out of it.
Thank you, Daddy. I love you.



2 comments:
I was sorta jealous of Wasabi-San. She was the truck I always wanted when Mama and I were growing up together. I got to drive her once. Moolah was in her Mama's belly and we were getting the "Sunset" house ready to sell. She was very helpful! I'm glad that Daddy found someone nice to care for her.
Wasabi was very special. It makes me feel very good that Kathy will love wasabi as much as you did. I'm going to put a little shrine object in her sister,Daisy, so she is never forgotten.
Post a Comment