- We swam 3 times. Without a big kid to keep up with, she was very insistent about staying on the steps -- and really just the top 2 steps. I also had to stay right there on the steps with her. On Friday morning, I did finally get her and her water wings out in the middle of the pool. She liked it, but was still nervous.
- I have told the "2 Big Beds, AND a shower, AND a potty" story in front of Moolah several times, and each time she has chimed in with what I forgot "AND toilet paper, Mama!" Pretty high class joint ...
- On the way home, we stopped for a treat, the last of MANY over the trip (and only because Mama needed some caffeine and pronto). Moolah got a cookie. She asked "Mama, is it called a cookie because it's a "Cook" and a "Key"?"
- From Cook-key, we moved on to "Cinda" and "rella" -- which was on the portable DVD player at the time. I explained that it wasn't "Cinda" and "rella" it was "Cinder" and "Ella" because her name was Ella but her mean stepsisters made her sleep in the fireplace with the cinders. Since Moolah has an "Ella" in her life, she has now connected Cinderella with that person. We have also discussed (several times, as is her way these days) the fact that she is a nice sister, unlike Cinderella's sisters, but that if she had mean sisters who made her sleep in the fireplace, she would be Cindermoolah. Which, according to her, is "so silly."
Ace got his 7th tooth last week. Lower left. He might have gotten it on Nanna and Papa's watch. I noticed it on Tuesday, and it was already pretty well through.
The consignment sale didn't go as well as I had hoped. I'm taking my leftovers, with new and improved prices, to a different sale in two weeks.
Taxes are done. Moolah was promised a Cinderella dress if she cooperated with us while we did them. She napped almost the whole time and earned her dress with very little effort, but she did earn it.



2 comments:
What a nice update. Thank you.
Bampa and I watched the new DVD and saw that Moolah got beautiful dresses and "bling" on her trip to the sunny state. Now, complete with a cinderella dress she's prepared for anything a girl might encounter!
I didn't do as well as I wanted at our sale either. I wish we had an alternative sale here. I'm just glad to have lightened my load by donating my leftovers. I'm glad that Moolah had a good trip with Mama.
Post a Comment