Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2 Beds!! 2 Beds!!!

Moolah got to come with Mama on a business trip to the middle of the Rainy State. The plan was that we would leave at naptime, she would sleep during most of the 3 hour drive, then we would play in the pool to get some energy out before dinner and bed. The pool was supposed to be the big highlight of the day.

Exercising her ability to change my plans, she napped for approximately 10 minutes of the drive, then sat on the pool steps and didn't want to go in the water. The energy hit her as soon as we got back in our room, where jumping on both beds was the highlight. It continued through dinner, jumping in our booth. I thought she was asleep during a post-dinner Dora, but now she's wide awake and I think she won't close her eyes til I get in bed.

The actual highlight of the trip so far: 2 Beds!!! 2 Beds!!! And, Mama... look!!! Our room has a potty and a bathtub!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lucky girl Moolah is getting to travel with Mama to a very nice room. I'm wondering if both beds were occupied by sleepers? I know Moolah likes sleeping company. ~ Auntie BSU

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing. Moolah and Mama in ONE of the beds together! The other bed is always good for piling stuff on.

I remeber back to Thanksgiving when Moolah was told that she and Mama would go somewhere together, just the two of them. A reaction of complete joy and delight eminated from her entire being!
I'm glad she got her trip.

Mama said...

Moolah actually slept in her own bed all night. She did scold me for typing and said "Shhh, Mama. My baby is trying to sleep."

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at Moolah's comment. You should know, Mama, that Good Mama's let their babies sleep! Maybe you can try that line on her sometime..."Shhh, Moolah, the baby's mama is trying to sleep"