This was couple of weeks ago when I was home with the kids because Daytime Mama was sick. It was early, and I had been up late doing my consignment stuff. I made the living room into a giant Ace-proof play pen, put on Cinderella, got my pillow and fell asleep on the couch. It was one of those naps that I would come almost to the surface every few minutes as something shifted in the room, and then get sucked back down when no crisis followed.
What was shifting in the room most often, was that Moolah was checking on me. She would come over, adjust my blanket, and give me a sweet little kiss. She brought me a baby, too, and made sure the baby was tucked in. She would pat my shoulder, or my head, and make sure all was well in my world, before returning to her movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Moolah has learned to be an excellant Mama...from "Baby Boot Camp" as she told you a while ago. How very sweet of her to take such good care of you.
Post a Comment