Thursday, April 24, 2008

Imagination

Moolah was looking at a book on Daddy's bedside table this morning. We discussed that it had a lot of words and no pictures.

"Mama, can we pretend it has pictures?"

"Yes. You tell me what the pictures look like."

"This one is of me and Oosje."

"What are you doing?"

"Swimming. I'm wearing my pink bathing suit , with water things (wings).

This one I'm not wearing water things. Oosje took them off.

In this picture I'm crying because I went under water.

Here is Oosje making me feel better.

I'm swimming with Bampa now.

I'm crying again.

Here is a picture of me drawing a D for Dima.

Your turn, Mama, what is the next picture?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll play! It's Auntie BSU smiling ear to ear at how fun Moolah is.

Anonymous said...

When Bampa and I come in May I am bringing something REALLY FUN for Moolah to take to the swimming pool. Then she can have those pictures too.

Hey Moolah... how about a picture of Moolah and Oosje singing the words to Green Eggs and Ham. I think that would be a fun picture! Or having our special sticks on the balcony (which we had to return to the ocean before we left)

or better yet... Hugging and kissing each other, lots and lots.

Anonymous said...

Aw, she was crying in her story. I'm glad Oosje and Bamba were there to make her better.